Plants for the home
Yes, we do make house calls! Anything Grows brings the same level of service that we offer our commercial clients to your personal space as well. From on-site consultation through installation to ongoing maintenance or advice, we give you access to a much wider variety and higher quality of plants than you would find at most retail outlets. If you want the joy of indoor plants without the work, we will do the work for you just as we do for our commercial clientele, with all the same options (see Plants for the Office.) You might also like to consider:
- We have worked often with landscape designers and interior designers, and know how to contribute as part of the overall team in new construction or renovations.
- If you are thinking of selling, we work with home stagers to help impress prospective buyers with live plants. This is a short term plant rental and maintenance package.
- Today's modern homes offer more space and natural light, so it makes sense to take advantage and include plants in your interior design. Think beyond the African violet on the windowsill and make a bold statement with some larger plants.
- Having said the above, we are also sensitive to your attachment to that plant you grew from a cutting from your mother's plant that she got from your grandmother, and will treat it with TLC. On the other hand, if you are really struggling to keep a plant on its last legs but can't quite bring yourself to let it go, we can help you to "move on."
- If you are a fellow green thumb, hands-on gardening type and want to look after your own plants, we can offer specific advice and, if you wish, follow-up consultations to help address any problems you might encounter.
- We respect your privacy and the sanctity of your home, and will even remove our shoes at the door without prompting.